I'm so glad you're here—really!
I'm a lover of creating spaces that make me feel good and my favorite topic is home décor. I live life alongside my sweet husband, Jeremy, and we welcomed our first babe, Rowan, in March 2018. We live in Rockwall, Texas, close to my family and only a hop and a skip from one of our favorite places—Lake Ray Hubbard.
My career is in sales working as an Account Executive for a digital marketing company, which allows me to make new connections and work with brands and businesses to help them reach their target audience online.
I love fresh flowers from Trader Joe's and to "shop" our guest bedroom closet where I store some of my favorite things for our home and switch them out often to redecorate.
Motivation from my dearest friends encouraged me to begin this venture and I sure hope you'll follow along.
1. I am a twin and my twin brother's name is Cody. (I'm older by one minute.)
2. My husband and I met on Match.com and because of him, I believe in happily ever after.
3. I go to bed looking forward to coffee in the morning.
4. I am not a morning person. I wish I could say I was!
5. I love country music and Dolly Parton is my favorite artist.
6. HomeGoods is my favorite store and I shop there 2-3 times a week.
7. I love milk glass, mercury glass and mirrors.
8. I am a huge perfectionist—more than I like to admit.
9. Very rarely do I pay full price for anything. I shop when there's a sale and like to search for budget friendly alternatives.
10. I do not have a degree in Interior Design. I'm just a girl who loves home décor.